Would you like to have one of your own USC Trojans pictures as a wallpaper desktop or cellphone background? You can have your very own personalized USC football wallpaper on your computer desktop. And best of all, it’s easier than you think. Use the following steps to have an original SC wallpaper.
1. Figure out your screen resolution. Before you begin, you’ll need to figure out what size the USC image needs to be. Fortunately, this is really easy. Just right-click a blank area on your desktop and select Properties from the resulting menu. Then, click the Settings tab on the resulting screen. Look at the Screen resolution area and write down the current setting.
2. OK, now you know the size you need, the next step is to pick a USC Trojans photo. So, head to your archives and open the USC Trojans photo you want to use in your favorite imaging program.
Personalized USC Football Wallpaper
3. Is the USC Trojans picture opened? Now, adjust anything that needs adjusted. Now, you’ll need to resize the image to match your monitor resolution. This setting varies by program, but it’s often found under the Edit or Image menu in most programs.
4. Once your have your USC Trojans wallpaper image resized, cropped, and generally ready to go, save it as a JPEG. Put it in the My Pictures folder for easy reference.
5. Last step for your own USC Trojans wallpaper! Right-click your desktop, select Properties from the resulting menu, then go the Desktop tab. Click the Browse button and navigate to the wallpaper image you just saved. Select it, hit OK and the picture will be your USC Trojans desktop wallpaper!
Pac-10 Football Helmet Wallpaper Backgrounds, Screen Savers, and Layouts
Pac-10 Football Helmet Wallpaper
Find USC Trojans Football Helmet wallpaper backgrounds, USC Football screensavers, and USC Trojans Football Helmet wallpaper at Big Ten Football Online. Just right-click and save this Big Ten Football Helmet Image then use it for your computer desktop background.